Eligibility for Admission to Diploma Engineering (First Year):
• for Reservation of Seats Click Here
• for Documents Required Click Here
- • for Eligibility Criteria Click Here
Eligibility for Admission to direct Second Year of Diploma Engineering:
Candidate should be Indian National domiciled in Maharashtra fulfilling the conditions
prescribed in rule 2.1 and must have passed
HSC Science or HSC (Bifocal/Technical) or HSC (Vocational/MCVC) Examination of
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or SSC with 2 years
duration ITI/ITI COE with 3 modules with appropriate specialization or its equivalent
for More Information & Brouchure click Here
• Candidates with HSC vocational (MCVC) or 10+2 ITI/ITI COE should have passed SSC
(10th Std) or equivalent examination with subjects English, Mathematics (Code 71)
and Science(Code 72)
• Eligibility of the student for the specific branches of Diploma programmes shall be as
per MSBTE guidelines prescribed in rule- 4.
• Other than Maharashtra State Candidates are not eligible for admission under CAP.
Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra state candidates passing HSC Science / Vocational / Technical:
The candidate should be Indian national & have passed with minimum 35% marks in HSC Science / HSC Science with vocational / Technical subjects with appropriate specialization.
Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra state candidates passing ITI:
The candidate should be Indian national & have passed SSC (10th Std.) or equivalent exam with subjects English, Mathematics & Science.
(The eligibility criteria are as per DTE & MSBTE norms)