Amazon Quiz 3rd September 2021 Answers is updated, now you can play Amazon Quiz Answers Today 3rd September
to enter in the amazon funzone lucky draw to win 5000 Pay Balance.
Amazon Quiz Answers Details
- Amazon Quiz Today 5000 Pay Balance – 5000 Pay Balance
- Quiz Date – 3rd September to 3rd September 2021
- Winner Announcement – 3rd Sep Night.
Amazon Quiz 3 September 2021 Answers Win – 5000 Pay Balance
Q1: In 2021, Bashar al-Assad was sworn in as the president of which country for the fourth time?
Answer 1: (C) Syria
Q2: For the first time, astronomers have uncovered evidence of water vapor in the atmosphere of Ganymede, one of the moons of which planet?
Answer 2: (A) Jupiter
Q3: Delhi University recently introduced ‘Bangabandhu Chair’ to foster better understanding of developments in which country?
Answer 3: (D) Bangladesh
Q4: What is the order of these insects known as?
Answer 4: (A) Lepidoptera
Q5: How many floors does this iconic skyscraper in the US have?
Answer 5: (B) 102
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Today 3rd September –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz ” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
I hope this Amazon Quiz Time 3 September Answers will help you to win this quiz. best luck.